Welcome to the Interactive Standards Resource
Explore the Florida Birth to Kindergarten Standards and resources.
*Coming Soon* Check back often to view additional features and resources, which will be added over the next few months.
Social & Emotional Development for Preschool Children (Online)
• Developing the Socially & Emotionally Competent Child (Four-hour online training, 0.4 CEUs)
• Working to Create Positive Learning Environments: Preventive Strategies (Four-hour online training, 0.4 CEUs)
Registration for these courses is available online through the Department of Children and Families (DCF) Child Care Training System at https://training01-dcf.myflorida.com/studentsite/admin/login.jsf.
Cost for each training is $10.00.
Early Mathematics for Early Learners: (Four instructor-led modules)
• Making Sense of Sets and Numbers (MATH1)
• Counting and Operating with Numbers (MATH2)
• Patterns, Measurement and Data (MATH3)
• Shapes and Spatial Relationships (MATH4)
These three-hour modules are offered free of charge and 0.3 CEUs will be awarded upon successful completion of each training.
Registration for online and instructor-led courses is available online through the Department of Children and Families (DCF) Child Care Training System at https://training01-dcf.myflorida.com/studentsite/admin/login.jsf.
Mathematical Thinking for Early Learners: (online module)
• Five-hour online training, 0.5 CEUs
• Cost is $10.00
• Registration for this course is available online through the Department of Children and Families (DCF) Child Care Training System at https://training01-dcf.myflorida.com/studentsite/admin/login.jsf.
Overview of the Florida Core Competencies for Early Care and Education Practitioners Training (Online)
• Provide an overview of the Florida Core Competencies for Early Care and Education Practitioners.
• Create a framework and common language for professional development and serve as a standard for decisions and practices carried out by early learning professionals.
• Include expectations across a continuum of training, education, and experience, ranging from the entry-level practitioner to practitioners with degrees, certifications and extensive experience.
The course is a five-hour course with an embedded assessment. 0.5 CEUs are available once the embedded assessment is successfully completed.
The cost is $10 and participants register through the Florida Early Care and Education Professional Development Registry, https://training01-dcf.myflorida.com/studentsite/admin/login.jsf.